- Be too cool to ask questions or learn anything new.
- Try not to think hard, but if you must think, compartmentalize your thoughts.
- Spend your free time indoors staring at a screen.
- Fear ideas that differ from your own, and never read anything you disagree with.
- Only be friends with people your own age who think like you.
- Avoid people who know more than you.
- Have no heroes.
- Never travel far from home, but if you must, stay only in comfortable places.
- Never think through what the Bible says about anything.
- Never pray.
HT: Brian Daigle.
If you are interested in 10 ways to increase copiousness, you might be interested in Fitting Words.